You get us a bound contract and acting on your behalf, we will...
- Review contract for compliance per state and office requirements
- Send welcome email and submit fully executed contract to all parties; clients, lender, title company, cooperating agent, and real estate company
- Verify pre-qualifying letter has been received and loan application has been made
- Schedule the inspections/surveys/appraisals/final walk thru and coordinate with all parties
- Manage and communicate all due dates in the contract
- Order home warranty and send invoice to title company. Ensure home owners insurance have been ordered
- Obtain HOA Covenants & Restrictions and HOA contact information
- Obtain/provide utility information and coordinate the utility change between seller and buyer
- Send closing checklist email to client and cooperating agent
- Confirm that all amendments are properly executed and received by the closing attorney & lender
- Schedule closing, coordinate, and notify all parties
- Request and Review the HUD/Settlement Statement two days before
- Ensure that commission checks and all signed closing documents are delivered to your office
- Send your office or cooperating agent a reminder to close out MLS
Save yourself 20+ hours per transaction by allowing us to be your team!!